We are searching for one or more experienced Managers or Senior Managers with a strong consulting and retail background. Successful candidates should demonstrate leadership and flexibility. Candidates must be able to build rapport with clients, team members, and senior executives. The individual in this role must be able to tactfully apply skills and methodology to lead projects.
Managers and Senior Managers work across various practice areas and must be able to understand various retail business models and build credibility quickly. Typical practice areas include Point of Sale; Customer Engagement; Ecommerce; Mobile; CRM / Loyalty; Order Management; Merchandising; and Supply Chain.
- 8+ years consulting and retail experience (Manager)
- 10+ years consulting and retail experience (Senior Manager)
- Proven success in managing large complex programs
- Management consulting experience driving business requirements, identifying gaps and omissions, and designing solutions
- Proposal development experience including the ability to effectively sell business solutions to clients
- Highly competent with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- Must reside in major metropolitan area within the U.S.
- Bachelor’s degree
- MBA preferred
- Adaptable self-starter skilled in creating structure in ambiguous environments
- Strong logical and analytical problem-solving skills; rigorous approach to project management and able to deliver enterprise-level projects
- Demonstrated track record of managing large and complex consulting engagements; including a role in managing and across multiple levels of client organizations
- Experience with one or more strategy, technology selection, and implementation methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Creative thinking and ability to seek innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems
- System Selections
- Program / Integration Management
- Retail and Omni-Channel Acumen